Check out this planning checklist to create your unique cremation arrangements, but remember that you don't need to make all these decisions right now. If you want to talk with one of our staff members about creating personalized cremation plans, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Your father’s name
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Your social security number
- Your level of education
- Fraternal organizations
- Union memberships
- Service organizations
- Any special recognitions
Military Service Information
- Name(s) of war/conflict(s) toured
- Serial number
- Military service
- Branch rank
- Date of enlistment
- Date of discharge
- Select a funeral home or cremation service.
- Note any specific instructions for your services and final disposition.
- Organize personal information for your obituary.
- If you wish, choose a charity for any donations.
The Cremation Service
- Select a cremation service.
- Choose a casket or cremation container.
- Pick funeral locations and service types.
- Select a clergy member or officiator for the service.
- Pick friends or family members to say the eulogy, read scripture, do a speech, or other readings.
- If you wish, choose any musicians.
- Choose a cemetery.
- Select a burial plot or mausoleum.
- Select a memorial or grave marker and inscription.
- Decide who will keep your urn.
- Decide who will scatter your ashes and where.