6-step ID Guarantee
- All loved ones brought into our care are identified with a state approved traditional tag and a metal disc that stays with them throughout the cremation process.
- The family is always given the opportunity to see their loved one and to witness their placement in the cremation chamber.
- A licensed funeral director verifies all paperwork and identification.
- Strict records are always maintained.
- The legal next of kin always signs all authorizations before the cremation is done.
- Only those individuals designated by written authorization to receive the cremated remains.